SEASON 2016/17 Sponsorship opportunities
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SPONSOR:
Even large multinational businesses have acknowledged the great benefit to be gained from establishing an interest in small local communities, as a vehicle for representing themselves in the light of a ‘company that cares’ at a local level.
- Your business is seen as actively supporting a community that supports you.
- It is both a fulfilling and profitable way for your business to get involved with your local community.
- You can develop a longer-lasting partnership than with other advertising mediums.
- Excellent high profile publicity through our methods of sponsorship and/or advertising.
- Create valuable goodwill.
- Company support promoted through the Scottish rugby community.
- Exposure to the local business community via the Club.
- Web and social networking advertising.
- Connect your business goals with community involvement.
- Give your customers the opportunity of knowing that you as a local business care about supporting your local community.
- Sponsorship can generate substantial publicity for a relatively small investment.
- Ardrossan Academicals RFC receives national press coverage.
Strips & training kit
- 1st XV & 2nd XV- not available season 16/17
- 5 options
- Front of strip £2000
- Back of strip £1000
- Sleeves of strip £500
- Shorts £500
- Warm up & training top £500
- Under 18 & Ladies team
- Front of strip £1000
- Back of strip £500
- Sleeves of strip £250
- Shorts £250
*For strip options all commitments are based on a per annum figure for a 2 year period
Programme & Social Media
- Programme only
- £350 half page
- £600 full page
- Social Media marketing – Website, facebook & twitter (900+ known recipients) –
- Active marketing throughout season
- Acknowledgement on Club website sponsors page
- retweeting of sponsor offers
- tailored members only promotions
- sponsor of the week promotions throughout the year
- Combined package
- two options – £700 – full page, £450 – half page
Membership Card – single sponsor only
- Introduced very successfully last year
- Direct marketing to circa 200 members
- High visibility and exclusivity
- Cost – blind auction to highest bidder
- First XV Player sponsorship £120
- 2nd XV, Ladies & Under 18s £60
- Sponsor match ball £50
- Vinyl banner at pitchside on matchday £300
- Corner flags TBC
- Post protectors TBC
We are always open to suggestion if any potential sponsors wish to discuss other opportunities.